Top 10 Things you can do today to leave your legacy:
1. Prepare a will.
2. Leave a gift in your will to a non-profit organization such as the Greater Green Valley Community Foundation.
3. Leave a specific dollar amount or percentage of assets to us in your will.
4. Consider using stock, bank accounts and real estate for your legacy gifts.
5. Name our Foundation as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401K or pension plan.
6. Purchase a new life insurance policy, naming our Foundation as the beneficiary.
7. Name the Foundation as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
8. Remember deceased loved ones with a memorial gifts.
9. Encourage family members and friends to leave legacy gifts to the Foundation.
10. Ask your financial advisor to help you plan your legacy to us.
Steps to starting a fund begin here.
There are many planned giving options available, discover which is right for you.
Explore the types of funds available.
Assure your vision beyond your lifetime.